Terms and Conditions Villas in Seminyak
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all direct bookings for villas made through websites owned and operated by BALI VILLAS DB
- Confirms a booking based on availability of the villa listed and is only responsible with the confirmed reservation. BALI VILLAS DB will email a reservation confirmation and request the deposit to be paid within 5 ( five ) business days in order to hold the booking. All other activities done in the villa which are not through and confirmed by BALI VILLAS DB are out of BALI VILLAS DB responsibility.
- BALI VILLAS DB will ensure and responsible in visiting the confirmed villa booking to make sure everything in order before guest arrival.
CHANGES OF BOOKING
- A USD50.00 administration fee will apply to each change after a booking has been confirmed. Changes cannot necessarily be accommodated in all cases.
- Season classifications, their period, and corresponding pricing are subject to discretion of each villa owner. Please refer to pricing information in villa detail page of our website.
- Rates are quoted in United States dollars but some villas also may have a Domestic rate. Those rates are valid based on each guest nationality.
- Rates of villa are categorized in High Season, Low Season and Peak Season which is clearly stated in each villa has a different date of season period.
- Tax and service charge is applicable on each villa rate.
- Our properties are fully equipped with bed linens, towels, cooking utensil etc. Item such as toilet paper, soap and drinking water are supplied at the villa. Gratuities for house hold staff shall be left to guest's discretion.
- Accepted payment by credit card (Visa Card and MasterCard only) with 3.50 % surcharge for administration fee. It must be processed in Indonesian Rupiahs by law and will be converted at the prevailing bank-selling rate for USD dollars, Payments :
- 50% of the rental amount must be received by BALI VILLAS DB within five (5) working days after confirmation of reservation has been given
- In the case of bookings made 45 days prior to arrival, full payment is required within five (5) working days, or on arrival, if less than five (5) working days, whichever comes first.
- Final payment is required at least 45 days prior to arrival for Low Season and 60 days for High/Peak Season bookings. Payment must be received promptly in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Payments by Traveller's Cheques or personal cheques, will not be accepted
- Bank transfer, transfers are made to corporate bank account as informed in our invoice. All costs related to the transaction have to be borne by you. Make sure to mention "Full Amount Guarantee" when you submit the transfer instruction.
- Notice of cancellation must be received by BALI VILLAS DB in writing by email or email at least 61 days prior to arrival for Low Season, 91 days prior to arrival for High Season and Peak Season bookings
- Deposit will be refunded in full less US$ 1.000.00 OR 30% of monies received (whichever is greater), if the booking is cancelled 61 days or more prior to arrival (91 days for Christmas/New Year bookings).
- In the event a reservation is cancelled less than 61 days prior to arrival the deposit will be forfeited.
- Final Payments are non-refundable
- Be aware that security deposits are required for some villas. If required, a deposit will requested by the villa Manager upon arrival and will be refunded in full on day of departure, unless damages/repairs need to be performed, in which case refunds will be made by Cash or transfer, less cost of damages.
- With potential medical, liability, cancellation risks involved in holidays, travel insurance is important, as deposits and rental payments are not refundable after a reservation has been confirmed. We highly recommend to buy an all-inclusive travel insurance package which covers all your expenses if you need to cancel your holiday due to personal reasons or a world event.
EVENT and PARTY
- The majority of villas have rules governing their usage for events and parties and oftentimes a surcharge of up to the equivalent of a night's rental price is applicable, in addition to a local community or Banjar's fee. Normal bookings are for vacation purposes and special permissions must be obtained for functions where the number of people in attendance exceeds 150% of the capacity of the villa. Please be aware that the majority of villa owners will not accept a booking involving a function without prior confirmation that a function coordinator has been employed. If you are planning to hold an event such as a wedding or any large congregation of people at your villa it would be best to bring this to the agent's attention as soon as possible. The agent can recommend a suitable coordinator where required.
DAMAGE and LOSSES
- Clients are responsible for leaving the property and its contents in good order and in a clean condition. The client is to pay for any damages or losses incurred during occupation. The owner reserves the right to repossess the property if clients or any member of the client's party causes excessive damage or nuisance or engages in any unlawful activity.
- BALI VILLAS DB shall not be liable to the client or to any other occupier or guest on the property for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience caused and will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- BALI VILLAS DB will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which may be cause directly or indirectly by events outside of our control such as late arrival of International flights, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.
- The agent will not be responsible under any circumstances to refund any unused portion of with respect accommodations, car rentals, including any substitutions. If any services accommodations are substituted
- The Agent will at all times and in good faith endeavor to substitute services accommodations of a comparable type.
- The Agent disclaims any and all liability for property loss or damage, as well as injury including death sustained by any person whilst residing at a private villa, or whilst engaged on any tour, whether the loss or injury occurs as a result of breach of contractual obligations of the agent, its servants, employees or agents
- Any problem happen in the villa that casing from villa itself guest have absolutely right to report any complain to the Manager in-charge / Management of the villa straight away. If satisfaction can not be obtained, the guest should then report the matter to BALI VILLAS DB, we will carefully assist the guest and villas Manager / Management to get the best and fair solution for both parties.